“Helping companies reconquer outer space and face new defense and security challenges”
The defense industry is under strong pressure to modernize its capabilities, while global concerns and investments in security are becoming crucial.
The space industry is facing an industrial reorganization while space exploration, space debris recycling and space tourism are offering new perspectives, in particular for the rapidly-growing commercial sector.
Together with changing trends in client needs such as protection against cyber attacks and the emergence of non-traditional competitors, these developments are putting enormous pressure on players operating across the global defense (air, ground and naval domains) and space value chain.
Altran is a global player leveraging industry excellence to enable legacy and disruptive stakeholders to tackle their R&D, production and business challenges. We help our clients meet these challenges by guiding them around 3 main domains:
- Lead-time reduction and downsizing acceleration
- Disruptive services & connectivity
- A network of more than 1000 specialists supporting operations worldwide
- Partnerships with the main European satellite and launcher manufacturers in the space sector
- A presence at every stage of the product lifecycle development for the space sector, from project management through to the engineering of complex systems used in navigation, earth observation, exploration, launchers and manned systems
- Partnerships with the main European industrial players in the defense and naval sectors
- Coverage of a large panel of defense products: missile systems, combat management systems, C4isr software systems, avionics, etc.
- World-class solutions for Unmanned Systems
- A key stakeholder in the field security and cybersecurity at the European level: Altran is a member of the Board of the European Organization for Security (EOS), the European Cyber Security Organization (ECSO) and the group of French land and air-land defense and security industrial players (GICAT