“Global partner for safe, compliant, efficient and cost-effective medical solutions”
The Life Sciences & healthcare industry is facing numerous challenges, including population aging, increasing chronic diseases, the rise of personalized medicine and connected health, the expansion of emerging markets and the rapid advances of treatments and technologies. Meanwhile, the industry is shifting its focus to optimization of healthcare spending, delivery and outcome.
Altran is a leading partner of major pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices and Health Information Technology companies, helping them address major stakes such as innovation, time-to-market, efficiency and regulatory compliance.
Altran provides strategic, operational and technological services to support clients at every stage of the product life cycle in three major domains:
- Innovative patient-centric product development
- Life Sciences Digitization
- Industrial Performance & Regulatory Compliance
- More than 30 years of expertise in the industry
- A network of 2,000 dedicated Life Sciences and medical technologies specialists in 15 countries
- Cross-sector expertise (medical devices, biopharma, healthcare, digital) combining strong multi-disciplinary skills with in-depth business knowledge of the industries’ specific norms, regulations and guidelines (GxP, CFR, ICH, ISO, etc.)
- An innovative footprint addressing the overall Life Sciences & Healthcare value chain supported by World Class Centers serving the worldwide market with best-in-class offerings
- A unique end-to-end medical product development process from research to assembly and certified medical device delivery centers (ISO 13485 & 14971)
- VueForge® Connect, a full-featured IoT platform compliant with international health data management standards & regulations
- Benchmarking on different processes & companies in Life Sciences and at cross-sector level, and innovative methods and metrics developed in-house